Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Love Messages

#1.  I have so much love for you,
but, you're too blind to see,
there's nothing more I can do,
To make you stay close to me.


#2.  Everyone in the world is
searching for love
We say, "we love to eat, we love
our pets, we love to make
money." But, that kind of love.


#3.  love is like a flight,
because take of and landing it should be care,,
like that v must handle the love and lover
be careful lovers.


#4.  Love Someone ...
Not Because They Give
You What You Need ... !!!

But
Because They Give You Feelings
You Never Thought You Needed!


#5.  Boy: What Should I Do ?
Girl: Just Follow Your Heart.

Boy: What Do You Think My Heart Says ?
Girl: I Don’t Know,I’m Not Your Heart.
Boy: You’re Most 0f It.


#6.  Sometimes we broke contact due to Ego,
Sometimes due to busy schedule, But by the time we realise the value of our Dear Ones,
It may be to late so let me initiate n say 'I MISS U'


#7.  I just luv it..
Radhaji boli Shri Krishan ji se -
Is shart pe khelungi pyar ki baazi,
"Jeetun to tujhe paaun, Haarun to teri ho jaun.


#8.  "Try To Share Maximum Time For The Special One In Your Lyf,
Otherwise One Day You Will Find Time Bt not The Special 1 to Share It.


#9.  If you ask me how much I love you, I won’t say anything.
I’ll just take your hand, fill the gaps between your fingers
and hold on to you until all your doubts are.


#10.  Once you love someone, it's kinda poison.
The longer you love him, the more poison you are addicted to.
You will never realize how much it poisoned your
heart until you are hurted.


#11.  Aksar Wo Mujhse Puchti H
Kya Zindgi H aur Kya Maut?
Main Khaamosh Rehta Hu
Aur Dil Hi Dil Me Kehta Hu
Use Paa Liya Toh Zindgi H
Aur kho diya to maut.


#12.  Us k liye "jeena" sikho jo aap k liye "marne" ko taiyar ho,
Aur use hamesha "khush" rakho, jis ke dil mein sirf aap k liye hi"pyaar"ho..


#13.  Sweet thought- Many people think
"I Lov U"are the best words to hear
but
truth is that
"I Lov U too" are the greatest words to hear back...!


#14.  Touch the heart with love feelings,
Touch the heart with love breathings,
Touch the heart with love sense,
Touch the heart with love which you build in your heart for..


#15.  When Someone's Absence Will
Cause Unbearable Pain
When You Will Realize
By Loosing Me What Did You Gain
Then
You Will Miss Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment