Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Birthday Messages

#1.  In soft gleaming of stars….
may all ur dreams come true,
may evry star of every night bring love and joy to you
Happy Birthday …….


#2.  Congratulations to you, my old friend,
Birthday wishes to you, I do send.
You look good for your age, I could say,
But you look good to me any day.
When I look in the mirror, I sigh,
‘Cause I know the mirror doesn’t lie.
You’re aging like me, so you surely can see
That you’re getting to be an old guy.


#3.  I’m so blessed 2 have a friend like u
this comes with many loving
thoughts & warm wishes
i send 2 u, may ur day be filled
with laughter, on this special day
may the finest things in life
always come ur way happy birthday


#4.  Tumhari is ada ka kiya jawad don
apne dost ko kya uphar don
koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata
jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab don
HAPPY BIRTHDAY mere dost.


#5.  Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar per aap ka naam hoga,
Aapke har kadam per duniya ka salaam hoga,
Himmat se mushkilon ka saamna karna,
Hamari dua hai ki waqt bhi ek din aapka gulam hoga.
Happy Birthday


#6.  Before the clock strikes twelve
let me take the opportunity to
let you know that you have grown a year more…
Happy birthday…


#7.  Happy birthday to someone special
happy birthday to someone i love
happy birthday to theman who is my everything
happy birthday to the one who has the key to my heart.


#8.  Gul ko Ghulshan Mubarak..
Shair ko Shahiry Mubarak..
Chand ko Chandni Mubarak..
Ashiq ko uski Mehbooba Mubarak…
Hamari taraf se aap ko …
Naya Janam Din Mubarak


#9.  This msg has No Fat
No cholesterol n No Addictive
this is all natural except, with a lot of sugar.
But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it.
Happy Birthday


#10.  Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you,
someone thinks about you, someone needs you
but it feels much better when you know that someone
never ever forgets your birthday."HAPPY BIRTHDAY".


#11.  A prayer: 2 bless ur way
A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
A cheer: 2 perfect ur day
A text: 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY


#12.  Sending birthday blessings
Filled with love and peace and joy
Wishing sweetest things happen
Right before your eyes !


#13.  Your birth day is the perfect day to say I care,
because you will remeber me when u certainly make
it a big affair, and when you do hold a party...
I bet you will be the one who would care
to make ur special day a costly affair!!!!


#14.  Apne dil ko tatolke apni baat keh do.
'Today is a day of celebration. Why?
xx years ago on the same day, GOD sent me
my flesh and bone conscience. Wishing my
Friendly Inner Voice a very happy b-day. Hugs & Kisses.


#15.  You are my life. You are my strength.
You make me believe in me. I promise to always
love you and shower you with joy and care.
Happy Birthday, my angel. May you have a magical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment